Sunday, July 11, 2010

Miriam Vale to Gladstone

Left Miriam Vale about 8am after a hot shower in the morning too. Having some consternation about my lack of weight loss. I was convinced that the shiny windows of the roadhouse were distorting my body to make my stomach look bigger, massive in fact. This is an issue I have to resolve as I would hate to get to Perth and still be as fat as ever.

40km on from Miriam Vale is a small town of Benaraby with a very good rest area and two roadhouses. The second one going North does a very good burger with the lot.

I took the turn-off to Gladstone at Benaraby and encountered quite a few hills that you find near a headland. I was told by two people that the route to Gladstone was all flat, unlike the highway that bypasses it.

No comments:

Post a Comment